The purpose of this SciPi is to have independent experts with experience in developing occupational exposure limits (OELs) to conduct a peer review of OELs (Occupational Exposure Limits) and ADEs (Acceptable Daily Exposure) developed for a pharmaceutical active ingredient. The questions are designed to correspond with the steps involved in deriving an OEL and will guide you through the peer review. The parameters of this peer review are:
- Compensation: $800
- Panel Purpose: Peer review an OEL derived for an active pharmaceutical agent
- Desired Expertise: PhD, MD or equivalent
- Recruitment Period: Present - 3/20/2020
- Panel Format: Single round; Reviewers and sponsor will remain anonymous throughout the engagement.
- Work Description: 1) review OEL report (~15 pages), 2) answer charge questions
- Level of Effort: ~ 4 hours
- Participation Period: Approximately 3/23/2020 - 3/30/2020
- Travel: None (all work performed online)
- Number of reviewers: 3
To Apply: Click “Apply” Button below to set up your user profile (please be as complete as possible) and upload your current CV (with complete publication/report list). Please send any questions to email@example.com.