SciPinion respectfully requests your involvement in a first-ever virtual tumor board to provide advice on issues related to a recent diagnosis of EGFR-mutated metastatic adenocarcinoma.
SciPinion (www.scipinion.com) was created to engage the world’s experts to help advise individuals, companies and organizations. The terms of this engagement are as follows:
- Compensation: $1,000 USD paid upon completion of the assignment using Veem (www.veem.com)
- Expected time required: less than 2 hours
- Dates of engagement: April 8 – 15, 2019
- Blinding: Your identity will never be disclosed, unless you choose to be allowed to be contacted by the patient (last question of the SciPi survey). The SciPinion web app keeps your identity undisclosed.
- Work Description: Three rounds; 1) review the medical history and images and answer 11 questions, 2) review the results from all physicians who took part and debate each other online, 3) revisit your answers if you so choose.
- Travel: No travel required. All work is completed online via the SciPinion web app (https://app.scipinion.com)
- Number of Physicians: 5
I personally request your participation in this engagement. The findings will help inform a patient on important decisions and guide how future virtual tumor boards are conducted.
Please call me if you have any questions.
Sean Hays, PhD
To apply, please click the button below.