SciPinion is seeking expert panelists to help critically review a pool of select key meta-analyses papers on the topic of glyphosate and cancer in humans. Details for this opportunity are provided below.
To Apply: Click “Apply” Button below to set up your user profile (please be as complete as possible) and upload your current CV (with complete publication/report list). Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compensation: $5,000 USD per reviewer
- Expertise Needs
- Epidemiology, biostatistics, experience with meta-analyses of case-control data
- Number of reviewers: 9
- Recruitment Period: Present - 5/26/26
- Review Format: Multiple rounds
- Work Description: Each reviewer will:
- Critically review ~6 published meta-analyses
- Optionally consult underlying case-control studies as needed
- Answer ~10-15 charge questions to support quantitative scoring of the methods, results, and conclusions of the meta-analyses
- Participate in anonymous online comment & debate
- Level of Effort: ~24-28 hours (completed at your discretion during the review period)
- Review Period: ~5/24/21 - 6/14/21
- Travel: None (all interaction conducted online)