Could the significantly increase in childhood diseases be associated with drug abuse and government (CDC) mandates for over-vaccination of public with pathogen-specific vaccines?
Overview of data on American health status (young and old) and the tremendous cost of healthcare (sick care, drug-dependency and hospitalization) provides compelling evidence that in the twentieth century nearly all classic disease categories (congenital, inherited, neonatal, or induced) that occurred at the rates of 2 to 5 % in the last century, shifted to increase induced diseases (at rates as high as 50 % or more), according to official reports by governmental agencies and private organizations.
An immunologist poses the following questions, concerns, and future considerations to be circulated and discussed among peers in the scientific/medical community.
1. Could the significantly increase in childhood diseases (anaphylaxis, allergies, asthma, autism, infections, diabetes and cardiovascular complications, autoimmune and neurodegenerative diseases or site-specific cancers) be associated with drug abuse and government (CDC) mandates for over-vaccination of public with pathogen-specific vaccines in the last few decades?
2. Could pathogen-specific vaccines and ingredients/adjuvants [Al and Hg salts, detergents, fetal aborted tissues, gelatin or filtrable viruses (similar to SV40 that were present in polio contaminated vaccines in 1955s)] play major roles in emergence of infectious diseases, weakened immunity and induction of mild, moderate or severe immune disorders in children and young adult?
3. Since 1970s/1980s, vaccine manufacturers heavily lobbied the legislators to become immune from liabilities. Is there a link between legal protection of vaccine manufacturers and CDC schedules for mandating pathogen-specific vaccines (without rigorous tests for safety or efficacy of vaccines) and reported significant increase in childhood diseases?
4. Should we consider vaccination of the unborn (during pregnancy), newborn or infant whose organ development and immunity (including mitochondria, the important defense components in tissues/organs) are not even completed, as causes, exacerbations or consequences of induced diseases in the last several decades?
5. Should pathogen-specific vaccines, including current injections with synthetic mRNA spike proteins for coronavirus (or monkeypox) be considered new terms for drugging young and old, particularly in America (see also #3)?
6. Have recent propaganda to inject the public (young and old), on global scale, with synthetic mRNA spike protein encapsulated in lipid nanoparticles and claims as coronavirus ‘vaccines’ been proven safe or effective in preventing infections by coronavirus or mutants (delta, omicron) or hospitalization?
7. Should scientists be alarmed or concerned enough, to collectively do something to stop the significant increase in number of death and injuries that are reported on coronavirus injections? The number of death and injuries by vaccine adverse event reporting system (VAERS) reflects about 1% of total vaccine injuries.
8. Is it time that professionals to take a closer look on reported data for hundreds of thousands of vaccine-related deaths and millions of vaccine-injuries to hold vaccine manufacturers and lobbyist groups accountable for lack of transparency on safety or efficacy of the vaccine, and the harms these vaccines brought in damaging public health and productivity?
9. Is it about time that medical decision makers focus research priorities to systematically study health outcomes among vaccinated and unvaccinated groups of individuals, within certain age-range, health status and environments to better understand whether or not the current vaccines promote immunity or protect public health?
10. Is it possible to develop universal cost-effective vaccines that are prophylactic, safe and effective in promoting natural immunity?
11. Could other environmental, biological or chemical hazards exacerbate the adverse effects of pathogen-specific vaccines, particularly in the growing bodies of the unborn, newborn, infant or the immune-compromised individuals?
12. I cannot answer that.
Explain your answer.
Endocrinology Immunology Public health